Astute Analytica released a new research report on the global Japan Epoxy Resins Market. The worldwide Japan Epoxy Resins Market report 2027 is a thorough investigation that examines the current Japan Epoxy Resins Market trends. The report consists of market definitions, market segmentation, end-use applications, and industry chain analysis. In addition, it offers a succinct overview of the market. The study on the global market offers an overview of the market encompassing the competitive environment, current market developments, and industry trends.
The Japan Epoxy Resins Market held a market value of US$ 197.8 Million in 2021 and is forecasted to reach US$ 226.2 Million by the year 2027. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 2.3% over the projected period. In 2020, around 112 kilo tons of epoxy resin was sold.
The competition study provides information about the major players in the Chinese market in terms of their financials, company profiles, product portfolios, and capacity. Along with the important development trends and sales channel research, the report also offers upstream raw material analysis and downstream demand analysis. The global research study also covers the investment opportunity areas.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.astuteanalytica.com/request-sample/japan-epoxy-resins-market
Despite these driving factors, the characteristics disadvantages over alternatives and volatility of raw material prices are estimated to negatively hamper market growth. The COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the market growth owing to supply chain disruptions and closure of manufacturing facilities.
Adoption of epoxy resins is increasing in infrastructural development owing to its various applications. These applications include binder in cement & mortars, non-skid coatings, general-purpose adhesives, rigid foams, industrial coatings, solidifying sandy surfaces in oil drilling, fiber-reinforced plastics, and potting & encapsulating media, among others. Therefore, high use in infrastructural development is anticipated to fuel the market growth.
The Japan Epoxy Resins market is segmented into type, form, application, and end user.
- DGBEA (Bisphenol A and ECH)
- DGBEF (Bisphenol F and ECH)
- Novolac (Formaldehyde and Phenols)
- Glycidyl amine (Aromatic Amines and ECH)
- Aliphatic (Aliphatic Alcohols)
The DGBEA (Bisphenol A and ECH) segment is estimated to hold the largest value share of about 69% owing to its various industrial applications, such as adhesives, coatings, paints, and structural applications. The Novolac (Formaldehyde and Phenols) segment is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of about 3.1% owing to its better chemical resistance as compared to other epoxy resin types.
Download Sample Report, SPECIAL OFFER (Avail an Up-to 30% discount on this report- https://www.astuteanalytica.com/request-sample/japan-epoxy-resins-market
The liquid segment is expected to account for the largest market share owing to its high usage in various applications. The solid segment is estimated to account for a market volume of around 27.5 kilo tons.
- Paints & Coatings
- Adhesives & Sealants
The paints and coating segment is expected to account for the largest market share owing to high use of epoxy resin for production of paints and coatings. Adhesives and sealants segment is estimated to witness a growth rate of about 2.3%. Encapsulation segment is anticipated to surpass a market volume of about 21.1 kilo tons by 2027.
By End User
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Goods
- Wind Power
The building and construction segment is expected to account for the largest market share of over 29% owing to increasing demand of epoxy resins in this industry. Aerospace sector is expected to witness the fastest growth rate owing to lightweight nature of epoxy resins. The wind power segment is anticipated to cross a market volume size of about 16.1 kilo tons by 2026.
Key players operating in the Japan Epoxy Resins market include The 3M Company, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Arkema, BASF SE, Covestro AG, Cytec Solvay Industries, DuPont, Evonik Industries, Huntsman International LLC, Jiangsu Sanmu Group, Jubail Chemical Industries, Kukdo Chemical Co. Ltd., MPM Holdings, Olin Corporation, Sinopec Corporation, Sika AG, Hitachi Automotive Sys, Toray International Inc., Dic Corporation, and Kaneka Corporation, among others.
The major 10 players in the market are expected to hold around 76% share of the market. These market players are engaged in mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, and new product launches to strengthen their market presence. For instance, in January 2021, Huntsman Corporation acquired Gabriel Performance Products for strengthening its position in the business of specialty additives and epoxy curing agents for adhesives, coatings, composite, and sealants end-markets.
Request Full Report- https://www.astuteanalytica.com/request-sample/japan-epoxy-resins-market
The Japan Epoxy Resins market report provides insights on the below pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the prominent players
- Market Development: The report offers detailed information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides in-depth information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers & acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the Japan Epoxy Resins market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes the SWOT analysis of the leading players.
- Product Development & Innovation: The report provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
- Application Analysis – Top customers in Japan, by Application
- End User Analysis – Top customers in Japan, by End User
The Japan Epoxy Resins market report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Japan Epoxy Resins Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Japan Epoxy Resins Market during the assessment period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the assessment period in the Japan Epoxy Resins Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Japan Epoxy Resins Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Japan Epoxy Resins Market?
- What is the market share of the leading players in the Japan Epoxy Resins Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered favorable for entering the Japan Epoxy Resins Market?
About Astute Analytica:
Astute Analytica is a global analytics and advisory company that has built a solid reputation in a short period, thanks to the tangible outcomes we have delivered to our clients. We pride ourselves in generating unparalleled, in-depth, and uncannily accurate estimates and projections for our very demanding clients spread across different verticals. We have a long list of satisfied and repeat clients from a wide spectrum including technology, healthcare, chemicals, semiconductors, FMCG, and many more. These happy customers come to us from all across the globe.
They are able to make well-calibrated decisions and leverage highly lucrative opportunities while surmounting the fierce challenges all because we analyze for them the complex business environment, segment-wise existing and emerging possibilities, technology formations, growth estimates, and even the strategic choices available. In short, a complete package. All this is possible because we have a highly qualified, competent, and experienced team of professionals comprising business analysts, economists, consultants, and technology experts. In our list of priorities, you-our patron-come at the top. You can be sure of the best cost-effective, value-added package from us, should you decide to engage with us.
Get in touch with us:
Phone number: +18884296757
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.astuteanalytica.com/
stem cells storage services market
cord blood stem cell storage market
stem cells storage market
polyacrylonitrile based carbon fibers fabrics market
kitchen waste disposer market
kitchen garbage disposal unit market
transportation and fleet management solutions market
single mode fiber coupling superconducting nanowire single photon detector market
closed cycle gifford mcmahon cryocooler market
35 water zinc borate market